Website Terastar Networks Pvt Ltd
About Terastar Networks
Terastar Networks Technologies is established in 2010. It is a privately held company with its office in Hyderabad, India.
We provide software application development services with a specific focus on OSS /BSS products and solutions in telecom and network segments. We provide solutions on public and private cloud platforms.
You can learn more about the company from https://www.terastarnetworks.com/
There is a requirement for Automation Engineer where Terastar network is working on a project
Details are as given below:
|Location||Remote – Post covid Operating from Bangalore|
|Applicant Attributes-Must Have||· 4-7 years experience in Automation Testing for Web and Mobile applications
· Experience with Java or C# is a plus.
· Extensive experience in Selenium (WebDriver), Apache JMeter
· Experience with API automation testing
· Experience with writing performance/ load testing
· Experience in testing Relational and No-SQL databases
· Experience with git, hg, and Jenkins
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter able to work without much oversight
· Passionate about quality and testing.
|Applicant Attributes-Nice to Have||· Experience in providing recommendations to the client on test process, testing tools, infrastructure, test data management, environment management, release management, automation, and non-functional testing
· Design Test Process Lifecycle Roadmap and define foundational test artifacts & processes including Test Strategy, Traceability, Test Case Design, Test Execution, Defect Management, and Reporting
· Define Enterprise Test Automation strategy including PPT People competencies, automation Process/roadmap and Technology/framework, including process of identification of new/changed requirements, impact assessment and updating the existing test scripts”
· Experience with automation of canvas elements will be an advantage.
|Eligibility||Qualification||UG: B.Sc in Computers
PG: MS/M.Sc (Science) in Computers
|Industry: –||IT Services & Consulting|
|Salary||As per industry standards, based on Experience & Individual Competencies|
|Assessment Process||Telephonic interview, Final interview|
|Roles & Responsibilities||· Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
· Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements
· Selenium Test Environment Setup (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Jenkins Integration)
· Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
· Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.
· Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy.
· Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals.
· Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium
· WebDriver and TestNG, etc).
· Automation Framework Design and Implementation
· Creating, Enhancing, debugging, and Running Test Cases.
· Organizing, and monitoring defect management process.
· Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
· Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
· Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
· Interacting with client-side people to solve issues and update status.
|key deliverables expecting from the individual||
· Introduce and drive adoption of the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, tools, and Introduce and drive adoption of the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, tools, and
|2 things individual should have done in the previous role/company||Hands-on experience in developing applications with Spring Boot Deep.
knowledge about the Microservices ecosystem including debugging.
|Nature of Work||Automation Testing – 5 day working|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org